Monday, September 5, 2011

Christmas Stamping all Year Long - CSAYL Fancy shmancy

this is my card for


Use a new fold, something fun fabulous, different

so I choose a Center Step Card

tutorial at splitcoast stampers I did the Center step card... some creative cutting and folding and it stands by itself

but folds down to fit in a regular invitation envelope.

I used my Cuttlebug winter city embossing folder for the background x 2

cut to fit the center and side folds

The silver paper is another cuttlebug embossing folder cut down to fit the front edge

I adorned it with some pearls to sorta look like snowballs


Hope you like it!

Go on over to CSAYL and see how fancy the other papercrafters got

with their versions of the challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to try this fold for myself! I'm so glad you joined us this week at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long!

    ReplyDelete