Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Buzz, Brag and BEE Happy Friday May 13, 2011

Every Friday at Betty Bee's Buzz we are able to Buzz, Brag and Bee Happy. Telling everyone what we have been up to this last week.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO Friday the 13th! Good thing I'm not superstitious! This Friday I would like to say Thank Yous to all who have been sending positive thoughts and praying for me. Keep up the good work!
The doctor was right! This first week has been ROUGH!!! Wednesday was my first postop visit - a 1 1/2 hr drive one way from our house (OUCH). Doctor is pleased with my progress so far. No infection! Dr pulled one of the four drains he put in after surgery. Don, my dear husband and caretaker, said it was 8 inches long...it felt like 8 feet with treble hooks along the way! 1 down, 3 to go! Doctors says I can increase my activity a little and try the stairs.... so hopefully tomorrow I can get up to my craft room and do some creating!!! Please go check out Betty Bee's Buzz and see what all the other honeybees have been up to this week!


Hug your family, say thank you, and smile!!! - it increases your face value!


No comments:

Post a Comment