Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mother's Day Jewelry May 2011

This is what I made for my mom for mother's day. Now I just have to get strong and healed enough to take her out so she can wear it!!!



Dagger bracelet and Necklace and Earrings set.


the main beads are called daggers. but they are not sharp at all. in fact the bracelet is so fluidy you just have to keep petting it!




mom's favorite color is pink and I also used white iridescent cubes and beads. it turned out so delicate and so mom like.





I found the button closure at Joanne Fabrics! thanks to Debbie Blamy, my beading instructor and friend, from Beading Elements in Sarasota, Fla! I changed the earring pattern for mom a little from what Debbie taught me (see the previous post for the green and black set (4-1-11)I made for myself in class this winter)... that's the great thing about Debbie, she's a very positive and supportive person... she says you can do anything....and oh yeah she gives great hugs too!


Oh dear another hobby.... Don's at least happy it doesn't weigh a ton.... yet.....hahahahahha!

Happy Beading!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment