Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday Buzz, Brag and Bee Happy - 4-1-11 Judy's Jewels




Today I'm buzzing and bragging! I spent the majority of the day with my newest Hobby! Peyote Beading stitch! The longer beads are called daggers.... no they are not sharp... they're very soft and move a lot. Today I made the necklace and matching earrings. a few weeks ago I made the bracelet. I've had lots of compliments already and am very pleased with how they turned out.

Bee creative! Take time for yourself... it's ok!!!!


Check out Betty Bee's Buzz for what the honeybees are braggin about!!! New granddaughter and time to make an adorable altered journal. Those honeybees are very creative! Come join us!!!

1 comment:

  1. Judy, I just love this necklace!!..The flower on the back is what brings it all together..so cool!!..and, looks like a lot of work!!!

    ReplyDelete