Friday, April 1, 2011

Stamptacular Sunday challenge #104



This is my card for Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #104. NO KIDS ALLOWED!

Adult Birthday Cards....


wellllll several images came to mind that I do not have stamps for... so I picked my new Life's a Party cartridge I saw and HAD to have at Betty Brett's Swarm in March. I can see how I will be using this cartridge often on Betty Bee's Buzz challenges!



I chose the cake cutout card. I put different papers behind the different layers. the third layer is a stamped imaged with birthday presents and Happy Birthday colored by mom!

I used my own personal printing press stamps to stamp off the word FIRE all over the front and inside cover.... I also used this set to also stamp JUST CANDLES!! on the inside... along with the cutouts to make a solid cake on the inside. I used my Martha Stewart Drippy Goo Punch to mimic dripping frosting!!! YUMMO and no calories.... hahahaha











Thanks for looking! check out the other samples at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #104!




No comments:

Post a Comment