Monday, April 4, 2011

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #105



This is my card for this week's Stamptacular sunday Challenge #105.

Buttons, Bling and BLOOM! Ahhhhh spring.... tulips, kittens, sunshine... yeah I'm ready!!!!

I used a Cuttlebug Embossed Background. My stamped image is one I received from Betty Brett from Betty Bee's Buzz. I colored it with my copic markers. I took classes from Betty on how to use them. She gave me several images and told me to practice, practice, practice!!! I used bling stickers from Stampendous for the kitten's pink collar. I raided a friend's (Henrietta Hoffman) button box and found these beautiful pearl buttons. The lace is from my stash and the lace's bling is from a prize I won from Betty Bee's Buzz challenge in February.

I used my Give a Hoot Expression Cartridge for the Tulip border (times 3 layers) and some red roses paper from Joanne Fabrics for the tulips themselves.


Thanks for looking! Head on over to Stamptacular Sunday Challenge for other Buttons, Bling and BLOOM ideas!


2 comments: