Thursday, March 31, 2011

Stamptaculars sunday Challenge #104 NO KIDS ALLOWED

This is my card for the Stamptaculars Sunday Challenge #.104. NO KIDS ALLOWED - Adult birthday... all sorts of interesting themes came to mind but I have no stamps for them...lol... so I picked CAKE!!! everybody likes Cake!!!! I used my Expression Cartridge - Life's a Party... I saw it at Betty Brett's Swarm from Betty Bee's Buzz and HAD to have it! I used Pg 61 Card button. Set at 7 3/4inches. I filled in behind the openings in the card front with several different papers and also a stamped presents with Happy Birthday! Then I took my own printing press stamps and did the word FIRE!!! and stamped off randomly the front of the card and also the inside left side! I put the cutout section also on the inside to fill in the left space. I used my Martha Stewart Drippy Goo Punch for yummy frosting dripping down the side of the cake! I ran the punch thru my 2" xyron so all the ends will stay down. Then I used my own printing press stamps again to print the words.... JUST CANDLES!! hey growing old ain't for sissies ya know... hahahahaha Go over to Stamptacular Sunday Challenge and see what other adult birthday cards are there!

No comments:

Post a Comment