Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Iris Folding



this is my version of Wanda's Iris Folding technique from Betty Bee's Buzz. I used 4 pastel sheets of paper with violet as the similiar color in each. I cut 1" strips then folded them in 1/2 lengthwise. I cut the opening with my new Sizzix Frame, Hanging w/Scallops that I won at Betty Bee's Last swarm in Punta Gorda in March. (This is what is left over after you cut out the frame... I put the frame part inside to write your message... and the very center will be a backdrop for one of mom's images - yep gotta use every scrap...lol) It would probably have been cute to leave the center open a little and position a picture or one of mom's images in the center to highlight that!


Check out Wanda's Blog and Betty Bee's Buzz for lots of great ideas. Try Iris folding, it's easy and makes wonderful card fronts!!!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment