Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Honeybee Showcase Altered photograph - May 11, 2011

Every Wednesday is Honey Bee Showcase over at Betty Bee's Buzz! This week Honeybee Rosemary did a Monday Motivational tutorial on altered photograph. I'm doing a scrapbook page for my parent's 75th wedding anniversary.




I used my printer to make 4 copies of my parent's wedding picture on photo paper. One copy is complete. The other 3 copies I cut down. One copy I cut out mom and dad. One copy mom. One copy bouquet. I used 3D dots in between the layers.



I used my copic markers to color mom's bouquet. She said it was in shades of pink.



Still her favorite color at 99!!The embossed paper is from Tuesday Morning from a paper packet. The sheet music I downloaded from the internet. The Lace is from my stash.





This was easier than I thought it would be and quite dramatic effect.



Hope you check out all the other honeybee's projects! and try it yourself!!!Judy Ford








No comments:

Post a Comment