Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Honey Bee Showcase Corregated Cardboard June 1, 2011

Every Wednesday is Honeybee showcase over at Betty Bee's Buzz. The Honeybees do their version of the Monday Motivational. This week Honey Bee June Houck did a tutorial on corregated cardboard.



Honey bee June told us she has better results using a Sizzix Die cut rather than our Cricut Expression machines when using corregated cardboard. I have 3 die cuts in my aresenal. 2 sizzix and 1 stampin up I tried all 3. Our Queen Bee Betty said you can just tear into an old box. Wow what great therapy that is to rip into it!!! and I love the results!!! this is my stampin up lattice die cut. I even used the negative cut out for leaves for my blingy flowers. I thought it looked like a stained glass window. I submitted it for the Challenge over at



Jingle Belles Rock for using at least 3 patterned papers in a Christmas card.



This one is my sizzix Tree, Christmas #2. I thought it turned out very rustic and tree like... recycling... I used martha stewart christmas paper for the background and two sparkly papers from my stash for the snow hills... Snowflake and bling from my stash and pearls from a garage sale find!!!This is with my sizzix Frame with scallops that I won as a door prize from one of Betty Bee's Swarm in Florida. The papers and the bling are from my stash. The angel is cut from Paper Dolls with my Expression.





The snow girl and board are from Paper Dolls and the snowflakes were from my stash I found at a garage sale too!!!

So go check out Betty Bee's Buzz and see how the other Honeybees did with their version of the corregated cardstock! Then you try some and link up and show us your work too!!! have fun!!!






























1 comment: