Friday, July 29, 2011

friday July 29, 2011

Buzz, Brag and Bee Happy! Every Friday at Betty Bee's Buzz

we get to tell everyone how we're doing, what we're up to now!Judy Ford

This week I'm a bragging about my youngest grandson, Jackson. He's really busy this summer!

T ball - I'm ready! Hit it to me!!!!


Flag Football - What an ARM!!!


Swimming lessons - Yeah, I splashed him!!!
Oh how I wish I had one tenth of his energy!


I'm buzzing about a bunch of challenges I've found in the blogosphere!


Jingle Belles Rock


CAS-ual Fridays


Bah Humbug!


Christmas Stampin All Year Long


Winter Wonderland Challenge


Crafty Hazel


The Order of Opus Gluei


Sparkles forum christmas challenge


Stamptacular Sunday Challenge


City Crafter


abc Christmas challenge


Christmas Challenges with Sketches


BUT I need some that start on MONDAY, THURSDAY


and a few more that are on Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday


So check out my versions of the challenges and what the other


worldwide papercrafters are doing too!!!


Keep Cool, Keep Hydrated, Keep coming back here!!!!


Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment