Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Heavy Metal July 13, 2011

Every Wednesday at Betty Bee's Buzz is Honeybee Showcase.

This week Queen Bee Betty showed us Heavy metal embossing...

Here is my version in a card.I used aluminum foil adhered to cardstock and put thru my cuttlebug embossing folder.

I call this card "parts left over???"Judy Ford

This happens quite a bit with projects at the Ford Household.



Here is my stab at embossing metal tape from the hardware store...great impressions but I think I squished it too hard in my cuttlebug cuz

some of the goo squished out and onto my embossing folder A little goo b gone and it's good as new!

Special hint: DO NOT USE this heavy tape with your Martha Stewart Butterfly punch

Oh my goodness what a mess!!!

but fortunately more goo b gone, ruler and cricut pik and it's good as new!


Check out Betty Bee's Buzz and see what all is going on over there!!!

Thanks for looking!

















No comments:

Post a Comment