Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Order of Opus Gluei Challenge - A Picture is worth a thousand words

this is my card for The Order of Opus Gluei Challenge! A Picture is worth a thousand words!

When I saw what the challenge was my thoughts immediately went to this house mouse stamp!

Don't Ask! It's been one of those Days!!! I used my Cuttlebug circles embossing folder and my George cartridge for my Expression for the circles.... sorta reminded me of pills! that this little house mouse is

going to need to start taking very soon!!!!

I love my copics! Thanks to Betty Brett for the classes I think I sorta captured the

red puffy cheeks aka high blood pressure quite well!! LMBO

I found some eyelash yarn in my stash - to mimic pulling her hair out!!!

head on over to Opus Gluei and see what the other papercrafters have done

for their version of this challenge!!!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE this guy! It says ARRRRRGH!!! To me, anyway!
    Thank you so much for joining in with your AWESOME card! LOVE IT!!!

    Have a great week!

    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this was me this past week and probably this week as welll! Love this card and the choice of background AND the coloring are superb! Really cute and works perfectly for this challenge! Thanks for playing with us at Opus Gluei!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is adorable! I love the colours you've used, Judy! Thanks for playing along with us at OG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a great interpretation...love the stamp and your colouring...thanks for participating at the OG this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! I can imagine the steam coming out of his ears and nostrils, love your description and your hair pulling ribbon.
    Thank you for playing with us at Opus Gluei :-)
    Gini
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is darling. Love that little mouse. And those repeating circles are great. Thanks so much for playing along with us at OPUS GLUEI.

    ReplyDelete