Sunday, July 31, 2011

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #122 Friends are Heaven Sent

this is my card for Stamptacular Sunday challenge #122 -

Friends are Heaven Sent! I am blessed to have a lot of good friends.

However, this card is for my best friend, my husband Donald.

We've been married 39 years this fall.

I had surgery in May that recovery has been slow.

He has willingly taken over most of my chores...

taking care of me, taking care of my 99 year old mom who lives with us,

helping out his mother, our daughters and grandsons, doing dishes, laundry etc.

He is a wonderful man with a heart of gold that I don't thank near enough!!!

Thanks for this challenge to help me realize

how very blessed I am!!!!


Any way... check out what the other papercrafters did for their heavenly friends

1 comment:

  1. fab card!
    thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
    hugs
    céline SSC DT

    ReplyDelete