Tuesday, August 16, 2011

bah-humbug-christmas #32 'KISS'mas

These are my little cards for Bah-humbug-Christmas #32 'KISS'mas

Send Christmas Kisses to a loved one!My first instinct, of course, was Hershey Kisses... but....

there weren't any left, I mean, there aren't any in the house...

I used two different house mouse stamps, with a slight scissor action, and

replaced the heart and strawberries with mistletoe.

The Hugs and Kisses ribbon was from my stash.

I love my MS drippy goo punch and used it here for melting snow...

like the kisses are melting your heart...groan... Judy Ford

Well before you slip into a sugar coma, go over to Bah-Humbug

and see how the other papercrafters did Kissmas!





1 comment:

  1. oh Judy such cute cards. I love them
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete