Friday, August 19, 2011

Christmas stamping All year Long - Non-traditional Christmas Colors

This is my card for

Christmas Stamping All Year Long - Non-Traditional Christmas Colors.I used my mom's favorite color combination - pink and grey(silver).

My mind went back to long ago Christmas when we had a

new Silver Tinsel Tree! Remember those????

I used my housemouse angel stamp and colored with my copic markers.

Then I used an embossing pen and silver tinsel embossing powder

to make my silver shiny tree....

Diamond glitter for their pink wings

and sparkly fluffy ribbon from my stash.

My MS corner punch finish off the layers.


Now you've seen my non-traditional Christmas Colors

go over to the challenge site

and see what the other papercrafters have done!



1 comment:

  1. Love the silver and pink combo. Lovin' all that sparkle too! Thanks so much for joining in our NO red NO green challenge over at Christmas Stampin All Year Long!

    ReplyDelete