Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Betty Bee's Buzz - Final Honeybee showcase.

Betty Bee's Buzz is ending.

All the honeybees are flying away from the hive.

And if you are flying away you need "flight" glasses!
Judy Ford
I used my Life's a Party and Walk in my Garden cartridges
with my Expression to make these bee-u-tiful glasses!
I highlighted with a sharpee marker to make the wings more prominent.

I also made a Thank You Card for the Queen Bee and all the Honeybees!
There is a card feature in Walk in my Garden
This worked out to be 8" with the fit to page feature.
I used my Betty Brett Bee-u-tiful Bow Maker
to make the double satin bow.
I found the bee clothes pin at a garage sale!!!!

I'll miss the Betty Bee's Buzz.
I've learned alot from my Queen Bee Betty
from Cricut classes to Copic classes and everything in between...
Betty also helped me set up my blog... she is a multi-talented lady
and great teacher.
I've learned lots from all the honeybees and
I'll catch up with y'all in the blogosphere!




No comments:

Post a Comment