Sunday, August 21, 2011

opus-gluei #111 Oh I do love to be beside the seaside and all things fishy

This is my second card for


(I giggle everytime I hear this cartridge title!!!)

Square Card - Fish bowl

I fussy cut out the fish and added my new Magnolia snorkel image

colored with my copic markers!

Can't you just hear her bubbles???

The Shell paper mitered corner border is from paper I got at

Joanne's in Fla.
Judy Ford

Now go over to the challenge site and see

what the other papercrafters have done!

2 comments:

  1. I certainly can hear her bubbles! Another lovely card Judy in which you have captured perfectly the Square card - Fish Bowl phrase LOL!
    Sea themes are one of my favourite crafting themes. I can never stop with just one either :-)
    Hope you have a great week.
    Gini
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Judy, how cute is THIS!?!? I love the central image and how you've used the shells to frame her! Adorable. You do such cute cards, really great to see them. (I giggle at the title of that cartridge too, and I see such neat things made with them that I think I must invest in it as well!)

    Thank you for coming back to Opus Gluei and continuing to play with us, we love to see your work and hope you keep coming back!

    ReplyDelete