Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Opus Gluei Challenge # 111 - Oh I do love to be beside the seaside and all things fishy

This is my card for Opus Gluei Challenge #111 -

Oh I do love to be beside the seaside and all things fishy.I used my MS drippy goo punch for the waves of water by the seaside!

I also punched the front edge of the card.... the "black" drips are shadows.

I colored the stamps with my copics.

The seashell stamp I got at a Betty Brett Swarm Garage Sale and

I'm not sure where my bathing beauty came from....

she was a copy on a sheet of paper I found in my scraproom when I was straightening up...

should probably do that more often.... lol.... NOT....


The next two cards are for different challenges but I had to show off that I am using my prize package that I won from Opus Gluei!

Love those embellishments!


So now that you've oooooooo'd and aaaahhhhhhh'd
and are remembering some great sunny days by the seaside....
splash on over to Opus Gluei and "sea"
what the other papercrafters are sharing for their
seaside version of this challenge!!!


4 comments:

  1. LOVE that image, she is so cute! I love the seashell image offset in the card, and awesome use of that goo drool punch! It makes AWESOME water. Thanks for splashing with us at the Order of the Opus Gluei.
    Hope to see you more and more!

    SEA you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, your sea card is so stinkin' cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy!
    Love your inspired use of the drips as sea, they also look quite seaweed like too.
    I can't help thinking that a tidy house belongs to a person with no time to craft...but I do like to keep my craft room tidyish otherwise I can't find anything!
    Thank you for joining in with Opus Gluei.
    Gini
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, you are so sweet to let us know how much you're enjoying that paper!

    Your Opus Gluei seaside card is fantastic! How clever to use the MS punch that way, very original and it works really well! Talk about thinking creatively. Such a happy, relaxing card - oh how I wish I were by the seaside!

    Thank you for playing with us at Opus Gluei!

    ReplyDelete