Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Christmas Stamping All Year Long Photo inspiration Aug 12, 2011

This is my card for Christmas Stamping All Year Long - Photo inspiration

They have a yummy picture of cakes and cakes! Pretty pinks and whites and greens!I used my MS punch round the corner for the "tablecloth"

The House Mouse is pointing and worried about either the calories or the sugar coma...

My mom colored the pretty cakes for me to use on this card

She's 99 1/2 and still does this tiny work!!!

She's amazing!

the Merry Christmas is from my Cricut Expression Joys of the Season cartridge.


Now before the sugar coma sets in for you, dash on over to


Check out the photo inspiration and what the other papercrafters did for their version!



1 comment:

  1. Lovin' the tablecloth idea - too cute!
    Thanks for joining us for our "cake inspiration" challenge this week at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long!

    ReplyDelete